Wednesday, March 7, 2012

HAY There! (TESC153)

Hay there!  I just finished my card for this fun Taylored Expressions sketch challenge (deets here!):


Here's my take on it: 

I used TE Green Acres in each of the little boxes, popping the little cow couple up with foam dots.  I used some old DCWV glitter green paper as the first layer, PTI kraft embossed with an old folder, and some Twinery Peapod twine. 

I also used TE's It's a Banner Day 1 outline stamp and matching die (decorated with some brown pearls) along with the "Hay there!" sentiment from Green Acres. 

Have a mooo-velous night!   ;)

6 comments:

  1. Love it! This card is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a GREAT job with this challenge. It's SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a GREAT job with this challenge! It is SO cute! I really like the little cow couple popped in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love it! Thats an amazing idea and the sentiment is superb! Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet & fun card - delightful :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)