Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday Gift Season is Upon Us!

The holidays are coming up fast, including my birthday next week during the amazing SU sale from 11/19 through 11/28 including 2 days of door busters!  Happy birthday to me!  :)

Do you struggle with not knowing what to tell people to get you for birthdays, Christmas, and other gift-giving occasions?  Or do you have crafty friends but aren't sure exactly what they might need or want?

I can help make your gift-giving and receiving a little easier! 

Giving creative shopping sprees
  • If you want to let a crafty person do some fun creative shopping or want someone to give you a SU! shopping spree in time for SAB and the new Spring catalog, I can offer gift certificates!  
  • You can pay via cash, check, or Paypal, and I will create a unique gift certificate (in a festive card if preferred!) for the lucky recipient.  
  • Then the person shops to their heart is content through my SU website or email, and everything up to that amount is covered already!

Want presents you'll love?  
  • Send me your Stampin' Up wishlist (Click "Contact me" on my website!) - item name and numbers
  • Give this handy hint to the generous gift-giver so they know how to find me!    
  • I'll work with them to order items from your wishlist within their budget
  • I can assist with gift wrap and drop off in the Madison area or have delivered it to them so you stay surprised!  
  • Let Santa spoil you for once! 
Let me know if you have questions or want to give or receive a creative gift this year!  What's on your wishlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)