Thursday, December 27, 2012

Last few days

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and that you'll have fun plans for New Year's Eve!

 Did you get anything crafty for the holidays? Let me know in the comments! I love hearing about new toys! :)

If not, there's still time to treat yourself to items from the Holiday Catalog before they are unavailable starting January 3. A handful of items will be available for a little while, but most of the festive seasonal items are exclusive to this catalog.

Also, the Single Stamps are available only until January 2nd, so if you've been debating getting any affordable individual images or sentiments, do so in the next couple days. I hope they come out with another round of images and sentiments, but no news yet. See the Single Stamps here!

I'm off to a wedding in Chicago. I just finished making the card (pics to come later!) so now it's time to get ready. Cardmaking > getting dressed...priorities! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)