Monday, May 27, 2013

Do I have a catalog with your name on it?

I've got a couple of boxes of the new Stampin' Up! annual catalogs ready to be distributed.  Email me your mailing address and I'll pop one in the mail to you, along with a handy bookmark showcasing the fun new In Colors!  Just email me at Jumpintostamping@gmail.com.

May 31:  Last day to shop from the Spring catalog!
May 31 starting at noon MT:  First day to shop from the NEW annual catalog (you can check out the PDF online at the above link then too)
June 3:  Last day to shop from the Retiring Products List, some items at a discount

What does this mean?  Orders between 12 MT and midnight on May 31 can include retiring products from the last annual catalog, spring catalog products, AND new catalog products in one order!  You can have your own workshop and get $25 in free products if you spend $150+.  There are some awesome hostess sets in the new catalog that you can get for free too.

Email me if you have any questions about ordering online.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)