Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's here, it's here!



January 3rd is here!   Happy New Year to everyone, and happy new Spring Occasions catalog to my stamping friends!

Stampin' Up's new spring "mini" catalog is now available.  39 pages of new products and inspiration to keep you occupied during the next snowpocalypse!   We had about 20" of snow here in WI about 2 weeks ago, and I spent some quality time working on my Christmas cards, but this new catalog makes me want to play with non-holiday products asap.  Just look at the project on the cover, so shabby chic!

Don't have a demo to get a spring catalog from?  Email me at makalah@gmail.com and I will send you the catalog and the upcoming Sale-a-Bration brochure right away!  I'll even include a sample made with some of the new products, which I'll post about in a couple of days.  :)

You can also view the catalog online here!

Sale-a-Bration is coming up starting January 22, and for every $50 of products you get, you get a free exclusive item.  There's ribbon, designer papers, stamps, a punch, an embossing folder, and some products from the annual catalog to select from.  So make your spring catalog wishlist now, figure out what basics (cardstock, ink, adhesives, etc.) you may need to restock, and plan to shop when SAB gets here to get some fun freebies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)