Thursday, January 17, 2013

Multi-use for the win!

I love when products are versatile so you use them in unexpected ways.  I know it's a little after Christmas, but I wanted to share some of the holiday cards I sent out this year.  

This red and green number featured SU's holiday catalog decorative tags, with a simple sentiment stamp to coordinate.  I could churn these out quickly since the label was otherwise pre-made, yet they're still super cute.  Current SU In Color Gumball Green was used in most of my holiday cards, and the embossing folder was a recent Clearance Rack score for super cheap. Yay!

(My SO took this picture for me, since I forgot to photograph most of my cards. EEK!)



And this beauty is one we made at our monthly demo meeting, designed by the clever Lori Brausen, "Duchess of Design."  I never would have thought of the Daydream Medallion stamps and the Floral Frames Framelit dies as holiday festive (although gorgeous for floral designs and backgrounds!), but in these wintery colors with the added texture of silver glimmer paper and Northern Flurry embossing folder, it was one of my favorites.  Since I only had one of these, I sent it to my mom.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)